ITINERARY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON COZY BAY CRUISE
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Overnight on Cozy Bay Cruise
7:45 – 8:15 : Shuttle bus and Tour guide of Cozy Bay Cruise will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter.
8:45 : Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 hours.
10:15: Arrive in Hai Duong province , and have 20-30 minute short break.
12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau Harbor.
12:20: Welcome to Cozy Bay Cruise and Enjoy welcome to drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines.
Check- in your cabin with Air-Conditioning.
12:30: Enjoy a special lunch with Vietnamese traditional dishes, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:00: Visiting Sung Sot Cave (Surprising cave).
16:00: Our cruise will take you to the Titop Island, It is noted for having a viewpoint at its peak which affords splendid views all around Halong Bay or you can enjoy your swimming on romance sandy beach.
17:15: Come back to Cozy Bay Cruise then take a shower, Relax on sundeck, sunset watching in comfortable lounge chairs while drinking a cocktail or reading a book in the most magical moment.
18:00: Enjoy welcome sunset party and Cooking class. How to make fresh noodle roll, you can enjoy product which you make it.
19:00: Enjoy your dinner when sitting by overlooking sea view window in the night romantic Bay.
20:30: Playing some sports games like: Squid Fishing, Singing karaoke, or playing puzzle game.
Overnight on boat : Clean air- conditioning room.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Pearl Farm Visiting - Kayaking - Cruising back to Harbor - Hanoi
6:00: Wake up in the early morning to see sunrise on sundeck .
7:00: Morning view of bayu2019s landscape with a cup of tea of coffee. Have breakfast
7:40: Start visiting Halong Bay Pearl farm. The pearls in Halong are the most renowned in Vietnam. The process of farming and retrieving pearls takes years.
8:30: Do kayaking in Halong Bay, exploring Halong Bay in your own
10:00: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:45: Enjoy the lunch while Cruising back to Tuan Chau Harbour.
12:00: Cozy Bay Cruise is landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30: Stopover in Hai Duong province for short break.
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi end your trip Halong bay 2 days 1 night
Type of cabin
Cozy Bay Cruise 2 days 1 night
Valid to Apr 30, 2020
Price in US$ per person
Tour price included
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong – Hanoi,
- Water on Bus
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking Safe & Clean
- Tai Chi Lesson & Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- English speaking guide
Tour price excluded
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Single supplement
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
What to bring
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume