Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Halong Bay - Imperial Legend (L/D)
07:45 - 08:15: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 - On arrival at pier, you will board your Imperial Legend Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 - Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Imperial Legend Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you. Imperial Legend Cruise brings our valued customers to the most tranquil parts of the Bay where you can’t find any boat there, cruising zigzag through hundreds of islands.
15:30 - Discover the magical beauty of nature by kayaking along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in tranquil bay.
16:30 - Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water.
18:00 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Fullday kayaking - Discover Halong Bay (B/L/D)
06:00 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
8:15 - Transfer to our daily boat
08:30 - Hiking up to the peak of Titop island, this is great chance to have a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
09:30 - Scenic cruising for hours to the most tranquil areas of Halong Bay
11:30 - Relaxing time on one of the most secluded beach in the tranquil area, swimming, sunbathing and exposing yourself to the nature.
12:30 - Enjoy barbecued lunch on the daily boat
14:00 - Kayaking to discover the exceptional beauty of nature in the tranquil bay.
15:30 - Keep cruising to other parts of the bay
17:00 Back to your cruise to refresh and relax, making friends with new group.
19:00 Enjoy the second dinner on boat
20:30 - Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities on the cruise.
Day 3: Sung Sot Cave - Tuan Chau - Hanoi (B/L)
06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Ha Long Bay.
09:00 – Back to Imperial Legend Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell brunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
Type of cabin
Imperial Legend 3 days 2 nights
Valid to Dec 31st, 2019
Price in US$ per person
Tour price included
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong – Hanoi,
- Water on Bus
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking Safe & Clean
- Tai Chi Lesson & Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- English speaking guide
Tour price excluded
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume